PicoPOD is a light weight, portable turnkey multibeam package for USVs and small survey vessels.
Designed to fit onto Seafloor HyDrone RCV, it has very simple mechanical interface and is easy to install and launch.
With over 5 hours endurance from 6 LiPo batteries and a Windows 10 embedded PC running HYPACK, PDS or QINSy it’s ready to survey at a flick of the switch!
Supported by industry standard acquisition and processing software packages:
OIC GeoDAS® and SAMM®, ITER Bathyswath®, BeamworX®, EIVA NaviSuite®, Xylem HYPACK®, Teledyne PDS® and QPS QINSy®.
- PicoMB-120 Multibeam
- Integrated Applanix POS MV SurfMaster
- 2 x GNSS antennas and crosstrees
- Windows 10 IoT Embedded PC
- Valeport UltraSV
- Hydrodynamic enclosure
- Optional extension wings for larger USVs
- Built in support for RTK via VRS Now® (with users subscription)
- RTK via base station with optional UHF modem
- Optional mounting points for tracking prisms
- XDCR cables 3m standard for pole mounting